D.G.- Charged with a First Degree Felony, Burglary with Battery in Domestic Violence Court, Punishable by Life Imprisonment
- March 14, 2017-Contacted by family members regarding client’s arrest;
- March 15, 2017-visited client in custody within 24 hours of being contacted by family members;
- March 2017-Prepared and filed bond motion and set for hearing;
- April 18, 2017-Granted bond after successfully arguing for release during Arthur hearing;
- April 2017-Discovery reviewed and case dismantled with legal arguments in preparation for legal strategy;
- April 2017-May 2017-Strategic development included defending client’s reputation as a loving and active father, respected son and brother, and a law abiding citizen; defending the threat against his aspirations to become a military recruit;
- May 2017-June 2017-Efficient representation including scheduling deposition of critical eyewitness in a timely manner;
- August 2017-Effectively obtained dismissal from State Attorney’s Office.
Devika’s knowledge and legal expertise proved to be just what my case needed.
The professionalism, the results, worth every penny. Great work done at D.CARR LAW.
No, she’s an expert and I’m glad to have had her in my corner.
Without a doubt.
No Guarantee of Results. Some of the case summaries, reports of past results and individual lawyer biographies on this website describe past matters handled for clients of the Firm. These descriptions are meant only to provide information to the public about the activities and experience of our lawyers. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our lawyers. You must not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors—including the specific factual and legal circumstances, the ability of opposing counsel, and, often, unexpected developments beyond the control of any client or lawyer.
No Claim of Expertise or Board Certification. This website lists areas in which lawyers of the Firm practice. In so doing, no Firm lawyer makes a claim of “expertise,” “specialization” or “board certification.” Any lawyers of the Firm who are properly board certified in a practice area have so indicated in their biographies.